Ocean Marine Insurance — Excess Marine Liability
Going beyond the commercial umbrella policy, whe have carriers that both offer excess liability protection over marine and, in some cases, non-marine underlying coverages.
Key offerings of the excess policies we offer when the protection is offered over non-marine exposure:
- "Pay on behalf of" coverage for the policyholder's liability
- Automatic "following form" coverage for additional Insureds that are added to scheduled underlying policies
- Expanded property damage liability includes "loss of use," whether or not the property is physically injured
- Expanded personal and advertising injury coverage that applies even in the absence of underlying coverage
Mono-line excess liability coverage is also available for a wide range of marine exposures.
- Marine policyholders seeking extra protection against unexpected or unusual circumstances or business loss