Homeowners Association Insurance
Coverage for Your Homeowners Association/Community clients
Each homeowners association risk is different and Sun Coast General understands this and can provide your clients a tailored solution to fit their unique community.
Here are a few ways that Sun Coast General Homeowners Association policies can protect your clients:
- Building Coverage – Is all inclusive covering the building and anything attached to it, i.e. fixtures, flooring and cabinets, as well as any auxiliary structures a Residential Community Association would have such as signs, fencing, garage(s), pool, and/or clubhouse
- Comprehensive General Liability – To help protect the insured against legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others
- Directors and Officers Liability – Coverage is an errors and omissions coverage that protects members of the board in the management of the association
- Employee Dishonesty – Provides coverage in the event of a direct physical loss to Business Personal Property and money and securities caused by a dishonest act committed by an employee. If an association contracts someone to manage the property for them, i.e. a Property Management firm, the association would need to obtain a Fidelity Bond from the Bond Department
- Building Ordinance & Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Coverages work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft
Give Sun Coast General a call today at (949) 768-1132 (Option 4) and we will provide a great value to your insured.