Mexico Auto Insurance
Reliable and Affordable
Planning a trip to Mexico? If you are going to drive your car, you are going to need Mexico auto insurance and Sun Coast General Insurance is a leader in providing Mexico auto insurance. We offer three great products through Mapfre, Qualitas, and AXA Seguros, all available to our independent agents through our Mexico WebRater.
Do you Sell Mexico Auto Insurance?
If you have clients who are going to drive into Mexico, the need to purchase Mexico auto insurance. If involved in a car accident, being insured by a Mexican insurance company is required by Mexican law. Your US auto insurance cannot provide liability protection in Mexico, and the physical damage coverage will have limits on the amount of protection you have going into Mexico. To learn more check out our blog article Should I Buy Mexico Auto Insurance?.
Mexico Auto Insurance Features Summary:
- Daily, 6-month, and annual term policies are available
- Competitive Mexico auto insurance rates
- Competitive commissions (For Producers)
- Reliable and financially strong Mexican Insurance companies
- Legal, Travel, and Roadside Assistance included on every policy
- Reduced rates for limited territory
- $25,000 CSL to $100,000 CSL limits available
- Print certificates right at the point of sale from our policy system
- VIP coverage including partial theft and vandalism is available with Qualitas VIP.
Need to purchase Mexico auto insurance?
We have a network of over 3,500 independent insurance agents who are authorized to sell you our Mexico auto insurance products, give us a call at 800.789.1132 and we can set you up with one of our Direct-Connect insurance agencies.