Sun Coast Ocean Marine
Boat & Yacht Insurance
Shopping for quality boat insurance? You've come to the right place. Sun Coast General Insurance has one of the best Ocean Marine departments selling some of the best boat insurance products in the market. Our boat insurance products offer excellent protection and come at a great boat insurance rate.
Boat insurance benefits and features
When you purchase a boat insurance policy from Sun Coast General Insurance, you get many excellent coverage options and benefits, take a look at just a few of the options and benefits available to you:
- No Maximum Length or Hull Value
- Agreed Value Hull Coverage for total losses with Replacement Cost provided for most partial losses
- Wreck Removal with Hull coverage
- Tender coverage with $500 deductible
- Medical Payments $10,000 can be included (higher limits available)
- Personal Effects Coverage $2,500 included (higher limits available)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage $1,000 included (higher limits available)
- Uninsured Boater Coverage equal to the Protection & Indemnity limit, up to $2,000,000
- Aggregate for Extra Windstorm Expense $1,000 included
- Emergency Towing and Assistance $750 can be included (higher limits available)
- Pollution Liability Coverage
- Longshore and Harbor Workers Compensation
- Jones Act Protection for injured crew members
Get a boat insurance quote today, don't wait
If you request a boat insurance quote with Sun Coast General Insurance, you will be connected with one of our Direct-Connect authorized producers, who can help you with your boat insurance quote, and even issue the policy for you. You can get started by completing an online boat insurance quote or you can give us a call at 800.789.1132, and we can get you setup with an agent today.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.