As an agency owner your commercial clients are often in the market for a Business Owner's policy. The Business Owner's Policy is a perfect fit for most American businesses as it offers great, packaged protection at a great rate.
Sun Coast has a Business Owner's Policy that works for most of your small business clients.
No production requirements, just a great program, great protection and great rates.
Business Owner's Policies
Sun Coast General Insurance knows how to take care of your small business clients.
Sun Coast General has a Business Owner's Policy that can help your clients through with many different risks. Just suppose:
- Your clients stores where destroyed by fire or vandalism
- A customer brought a lawsuit against your client
- Your client's business had to shut down and last valuable income
- What if business documents get destroyed?
The Business Owner's Policy has a few distinct features that benefit your client:
- Business property - Buildings and other structures, inventory, property in transit, and much more
- Business Personal Property - Items like desks, file cabinets, and other covered person property
- General liability – To help protect your client financially against costly claims and lawsuits
- Loss of Income – Protection in case a business closes because of a covered loss
- Accounts Receivable – Covers loss of monies that are uncollectible because of damage to accounts receivable records
- Backup of Sewer and Drain – Provides coverage for accidental direct physical loss to business personal property a covered location
- Computer Property – Coverage for computer equipment used in the business operation
- Data Compromise – Coverages work together to help a business and the owner get back on track after a data breach occurs
- Employee dishonesty – Covers direct physical loss of business personal property including money and securities caused by dishonest acts committed by employees
- Equipment Breakdown – Provides coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers
- Money & Securities – Covers the loss of business money and securities caused by theft, disappearance, or destruction from described premises, a bank or savings institution, while being conveyed by a messenger or armored auto or within the residence of a messenger
- Signs – Covers accidental direct physical loss to signs attached to buildings (whether indoor or outdoor) and to outdoor signs not attached to buildings at the described premises owned by you or in your care, custody, or control
- Utility Interruption – Provides loss of income coverage due to failure of communications, water, natural gas or electrical service to your insured premises for more than eight consecutive hours. See policy provisions
Call Sun Coast General commercial lines today at (949) 768-1132 (Option 4) and work with one of our underwriters to place your small business risks.